esl creative essay ghostwriting websites uk follow site https://www.guidelines.org/blog/thesis-topics-on-immigration/93/ proofreading freelance rates essay sleep on post enter http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/world-war-two-essay-topics/12/ generic viagra in united states https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/what-is-the-definition-of-a-functional-resume/16/ https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/professional-analysis-essay-writer-services-for-mba/05/ viagra the facts writing a good thesis for a compare and contrast paper a writing outline http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/georgia-tech-essayv/21/ adverb homework help go to site source site where to buy viagra in mexico city best essay writing service canada how to write a capstone paper viagra cialis sample free usa follow url http://www.conn29th.org/university/cheapest-essay-writing-service.htm construction case study viagra paypal payment nursing ethics paper lagging strand synthesis video thesis format uk watch custom dissertation introduction writer websites ca humour sense essay order custom papers PTO Funds and How They Are Used
The Skokie/Washburne PTO collects dues from parents via Infosnap during registration and at a one time Annual Appeal held at back to school night. Funds are also raised on an ongoing basis during the school year, through programs such as the Hot Lunch Program, Grand Food for Funds and Spiritwear. The proceeds of all these fundraisers are then invested directly back into our school building, property, and curriculum. Some examples of items funded by the PTO in recent years include:
- Enhanced technology for the school, notably our upgraded auditorium audio system at Skokie
- A revamped resource center at Washburne
- New furniture for the Washburne cafeteria
- Teacher wish-list items, such as innovative classroom materials and furnishings, books for the literacy program, KW equipment and stand-up desks to name a few.
The Skokie/Washburne PTO welcomes the involvement of all parents–they make many school programs possible. The efforts of parents truly enhance the culture of our school and the educational experience for our children. You can always find ways to help and there’s something to fit every schedule! For instance, you can:
- Chair or join a committee that has ongoing responsibilities, such as Staff Appreciation, Graduation or Landscaping
- Chair or join a committee that has a one-time event, such as Field Days, the Directory or Social Dance
- Volunteer to be a Room Parent for your child’s class
PTO Programs and Events
Among many other responsibilities, Skokie/Washburne PTO Committees manage:
- Our Staff Appreciation program, including monthly staff refreshments/meals and teacher appreciation week
- Welcoming activities for new families, such as a welcome coffee and 5th grade coffee
- The Directory, 8th grade Graduation and lunch volunteers
As you can see, the PTO enhances the educational experience of Skokie/Washburne students by financing a variety of programs as well as upgrading our physical facility and materials. The PTO is integral to the ongoing success of Skokie/Washburne operations and special initiatives. We hope you will consider volunteering and/or supporting PTO events and fundraisers. Please be assured that your generosity is always appreciated and will have a direct impact on our wonderful school and its students.