thesis writing company professional essay writers uk https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/appendix-paper/3/ dependency thesis ethical relativism advertise resume writing services viagra edinburgh pages search free source link cialis leonard psychology dissertation presentation example poverty essay topics click here half life lamictal top personal statement ghostwriting service for phd website critique essay school essay on library maxalt lawsuits oscola referencing essay example https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/bula-sildenafil-pdf/11/ go to site donde comprar viagra sin receta en malaga introduction essay against gay marriage how to write a third grade book report https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/r-e-homework-help/14/ source natural resources of india essay click original cialis 5mg https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/efek-dari-cialis/10/ essay on population control an urgent need cv for phd application pdf india view sample retailing resume add homework help PTO Funds and How They Are Used
The Skokie/Washburne PTO collects dues from parents via Infosnap during registration and at a one time Annual Appeal held at back to school night. Funds are also raised on an ongoing basis during the school year, through programs such as the Hot Lunch Program, Grand Food for Funds and Spiritwear. The proceeds of all these fundraisers are then invested directly back into our school building, property, and curriculum. Some examples of items funded by the PTO in recent years include:
- Enhanced technology for the school, notably our upgraded auditorium audio system at Skokie
- A revamped resource center at Washburne
- New furniture for the Washburne cafeteria
- Teacher wish-list items, such as innovative classroom materials and furnishings, books for the literacy program, KW equipment and stand-up desks to name a few.
The Skokie/Washburne PTO welcomes the involvement of all parents–they make many school programs possible. The efforts of parents truly enhance the culture of our school and the educational experience for our children. You can always find ways to help and there’s something to fit every schedule! For instance, you can:
- Chair or join a committee that has ongoing responsibilities, such as Staff Appreciation, Graduation or Landscaping
- Chair or join a committee that has a one-time event, such as Field Days, the Directory or Social Dance
- Volunteer to be a Room Parent for your child’s class
PTO Programs and Events
Among many other responsibilities, Skokie/Washburne PTO Committees manage:
- Our Staff Appreciation program, including monthly staff refreshments/meals and teacher appreciation week
- Welcoming activities for new families, such as a welcome coffee and 5th grade coffee
- The Directory, 8th grade Graduation and lunch volunteers
As you can see, the PTO enhances the educational experience of Skokie/Washburne students by financing a variety of programs as well as upgrading our physical facility and materials. The PTO is integral to the ongoing success of Skokie/Washburne operations and special initiatives. We hope you will consider volunteering and/or supporting PTO events and fundraisers. Please be assured that your generosity is always appreciated and will have a direct impact on our wonderful school and its students.