The ticket request form is now closed. If you have any questions, please follow up with the graduation committee by emailing them at email@example.com. Thank you!
Washburne 8th Grade Graduation will be held on Tuesday, June 4th at 7pm in the Skokie School Auditorium.
- All ticket requests need to be submitted via the below ticket form by April 15th, 2019.
- Each family will automatically receive two tickets for adjacent, reserved seats in the Skokie Auditorium (main floor or balcony). The location of these seats will be determined by a random lottery, which will take place in May. Please note that families of multiples will receive two tickets for the family. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you will not need one or both of your allotted tickets.
- Divorced or separated parents: Two tickets will be given automatically to the custodial parent. The non-custodial parent must complete the Non-Custodial Parent Information and Ticket Request section of the form to reserve their tickets. Please e-mail email@example.com if you will not need one or both of your allotted tickets.
- Graduates do NOT need tickets. They are assigned seats in the auditorium with their advisory.
- Tickets will be distributed to the graduates the week of May 27th. All non-custodial tickets will be held at Will Call outside of the auditorium on the night of graduation.
- Children second grade and younger are NOT permitted to attend the ceremony under any circumstance.
- Seventh grade siblings who are performing in the graduation band or orchestra do NOT need tickets.
- Special Needs Seating and Disability Parking may be requested by completing the Special Needs Seating and Disability Parking sections of the online ticket form.
Ordering Additional Tickets:
- Each family may request two additional tickets for a total of four tickets by completing the Additional Ticket Request section of the online ticket form. Please note that the additional tickets will NOT be in the same location as the guaranteed two tickets. Additional tickets will be either in the Skokie Auditorium balcony or the Resource Center. Please keep this in mind, especially if you are requesting tickets for younger siblings or grandparents with mobility issues.
- There is no guarantee that any additional tickets will be available. Additional tickets will be allocated by a random lottery.
- You will be notified via e-mail in May whether you have been allocated additional tickets via the lottery. If you are allocated additional ticket(s) that you are unable to use, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Divorced or separated parents: each parent (custodial and non-custodial) must complete the Additional Ticket Request section via the online ticket form to request additional tickets. Each parent can request up to two additional tickets.
Please contact the 8th Grade Graduation Committee with any questions:
Meredith Meyer, Carin Chapman, Linda O’Toole, Sherri Zion