Washburne 8th Grade Graduation will be held on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Washburne Graduation 2020 Ticket Procedures
- Each family will automatically receive two tickets for adjacent, reserved seats in the Skokie Auditorium (main floor or balcony). The location of these seats will be determined by a random lottery, which will take place in May. Please note that families of multiples will receive two tickets for the family. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you will not need one or both of your allotted tickets.
- Divorced or separated parents: Two tickets will be given automatically to the custodial parent. The non-custodial parent must complete the “Non-Custodial Parent Request” form below to reserve their tickets.
- Graduates do NOT need tickets. They are assigned seats in the auditorium with their advisory.
- Tickets will be distributed to the graduates the week of May 25th. All non-custodial tickets will be held at Will Call outside of the auditorium on the night of graduation.
- Children second grade and younger are NOT permitted to attend the ceremony under any circumstance.
- Seventh grade siblings who are performing in the graduation band or orchestra do NOT need tickets.
- Special Needs Seating and Parking may be requested by completing the Special Needs Seating and Parking Request section below.
Ordering Additional Tickets:
- Each family may request two additional tickets for a total of four tickets by completing the Additional Ticket Request section below. Please note that the additional tickets will NOT be in the same location as the guaranteed two tickets. Additional tickets will be either in the Skokie Auditorium balcony or the Resource Center. Please keep this in mind, especially if you are requesting tickets for younger siblings or grandparents with mobility issues.
- There is no guarantee that any additional tickets will be available. Additional tickets will be allocated by a random lottery.
- You will be notified via e-mail in May whether you have been allocated additional tickets via the lottery. If you are allocated additional ticket(s) that you are unable to use, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Divorced or separated parents: each parent (custodial and non-custodial) must complete the “Additional Ticket Request” section below to request additional tickets. Each parent can request up to two additional tickets.